Resource Development Institute provides a wide range of services to suit your needs:
RDI provides grant writing and grant management, evaluation design, evaluation of employee training, cost benefit analysis, customer satisfaction surveys, and focus group facilitation.
- Evaluation Research – RDI knows that rigorous evaluation of services and programs is essential to maintain continual quality control and improvement, demonstrate effectiveness of work, and report results to funders and stakeholders.
- Training and Technical Assistance – Training programs are available in evaluations, program planning and development, results of research and evaluation projects, grant writing, and employee assistance.
- Research – RDI specializes in applied behavioral health research in a wide variety of areas including violence, mental illness, criminal justice, illicit drug use and abuse, education, and other public policy issues, to produce quantitative analysis and empirical evidence for decision makers.
- Community Development – RDI coordinates social reform initiatives with community partners on a variety of issues affecting vulnerable populations.
- Consultation – We have extensive experience in short and long term organizational consultation and technical assistance. RDI provides grant writing and grant management, evaluation design, evaluation of employee training, cost benefit analysis, customer satisfaction surveys, and focus group facilitation.